People leave bad managers.
The fact is that more often than not, good people don’t leave jobs they leave bad managers. The relationship between an employee and their manager is critical to an employee's productivity, morale and engagement.
Poor relationships between you and your staff can lead to mistrust, anxiety, job dissatisfaction, staff quitting or worse staff becoming completely unmotivated, unproductive, and apathetic.
The delicate relationship between leadership and staff has only become more complicated in the wake of Covid-19 forcing teams to go remote.
As a leader you are managing projects, timelines, new technology, as well as your and employee emotions like uncertainty and stress. It can be overwhelming to know how to balance it all and when to do what to keep your staff happy.
But, imagine being the leader others love to work for.
Great leaders aren't born, they are made. You must work at connecting with the many different personalities that come together at the workplace.
Learning to lead effectively requires emotional intelligence, a powerful tool for handling interpersonal relationships. Improving your emotional intelligence in the workplace can inspire your team and promote a positive work culture for everyone.
Teams who can recognize and manage emotions are able to empathize, communicate more effectively, and feel valued. When employees feel they are heard and valued, they are more energized, productive, adaptable and ultimately happier, less stressed, and less likely to quit.
The improvEQ method is based on the
Pause. Play. Perform. framework
This program will help you be a leader who attracts top talent, retains great employees, and empowers their staff to play to their strengths.
Schedule a Strategy Session
A Six-Month Coaching Program
Core Online Modules
Covering everything from growth mindset to feedback and communication.
Live Coaching Calls
Monthly live coaching sessions to discuss all of your burning questions.
Weekly opportunities to develop skills through improv exercises.
Extra videos and downloads to ensure you have all the tools you need.
Key benefits from this course
- Increase your emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Stay focused and concentrated under pressure
- Learn when and how to adapt your leadership style
- Build trust with staff and colleagues
- Increases team energy and prevent burnout
- Strengthen your problem-solving skills
- More effectively manage change and the unknown
- Find more fun and meaning in your day to day work
This program is for you if:
- You are looking to attract and retain top talent.
- You are looking to empower your staff to play to their strengths.
- You would like your team to work as a well-oiled machine.
- You want to be a more effective listener.
- You want to promote good synergy and communication in the workplace.
- You understand the value of investing in your team.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You don't mind losing great staff.
- You can’t let go of the need to micromanage your staff.
- You aren’t interested in your staff cohesively working as a team together.
- You don’t have time to set the example of a positive attitude to promote synergy.
- You want to treat staff like robotic cogs, and not the complex humans they are.
Meet Your Instructor
ImprovEQ founder Betsaida LeBron’s professional background combines psychology, management, her extensive experience as a facilitator, as well as her experience as an improviser and comedian. Using her unique approach of Pause-Play-Perform, Betsaida helps leaders and teams be more aware, more playful, and work more effectively by developing their emotional intelligence and thinking like an improviser.