Be the best leader for your team!
Are you a manager or team leader who strives to build a great rapport with your team? Maybe you possess the strong task-oriented personality that a manager needs, but struggle when it comes to interacting and leading your team? Or maybe you already have a good bond with your team but want to strengthen it? Are you new in your role and want to start out on the right foot with your staff?
The fact is that more often than not, good people don’t leave jobs. They leave managers. A common reason for this is because like most other things in life, great managers aren’t born! They have to work at connecting with the many different personalities that come together at the workplace. Learning to lead effectively should be an ongoing process! A dynamic leader will take many opportunities to keep learning and growing to be the best leader he or she can be.
Great leaders know how to improvise!
Group Coaching Program
Learn how to lead a Rockstar ensemble!
Learn how to implement the Pause. Play. Perform. method, the key to unlocking your full leadership potential.
Core Online Modules
Covering everything from growth mindset to feedback and communication.
Live Coaching Calls
Monthly live coaching sessions to discuss all of your burning questions.
Weekly opportunities to develop skills through improv exercises.
Extra videos and downloads to ensure you have all the tools you need.
The ImprovEQ Method is based on the Pause. Play. Perform. framework
This program will help you be a leader who attracts top talent, retains great employees, and empowers their staff to play to their strengths.
Schedule a Discover Call
Key benefits from this course
- Increase your emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Stay focused and concentrated under pressure
- Learn when and how to adapt your leadership style
- Build trust with staff and colleagues
- Increases team energy and prevent burnout
- Strengthen your problem-solving skills
- More effectively manage change and the unknown
- Find more fun and meaning in your day to day work
This program is for you if:
- You are looking to attract and retain top talent.
- You are looking to empower your staff to play to their strengths.
- You would like your team to work as a well-oiled machine.
- You want to be a more effective listener.
- You want to promote good synergy and communication in the workplace.
- You understand the value of investing in your team.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You don't mind losing great staff.
- You can’t let go of the need to micromanage your staff.
- You aren’t interested in your staff cohesively working as a team together.
- You don’t have time to set the example of a positive attitude to promote synergy.
- You want to treat staff like robotic cogs, and not the complex humans they are.
Meet Your Instructor
ImprovEQ founder Betsaida LeBron’s professional background combines psychology, management, her extensive experience as a facilitator, as well as her experience as an improviser and comedian. Using her unique approach of Pause-Play-Perform, Betsaida helps leaders and teams be more aware, more playful, and work more effectively by developing their emotional intelligence and thinking like an improviser.